|Written by Administrator|
|Saturday, 13 February 2010|
The AIDS ACCESS Foundation aims to raise awareness and increase public understanding about HIV / AIDS, its treatment and the issues for people living with the disease. The Foundation does this through education, awareness campaigns and advocacy towards both Governments and the community.
• Anyone can contract HIV, because HIV does not discriminate by class, race, gender, sexuality, religious affiliation, etc.
• HIV can be transmitted by unsafe sexual behavior.
• There is a difference between HIV positive people and an AIDS patient.
• HIV positive people are no different from anyone in society; they still need to live with dignity.
• There are no risk groups, there are only risk behaviors.
• AIDS CAN BE TREATED
|Last Updated ( Monday, 01 March 2010 )|